| View Comments ]


As stated over and over again, I wear all black 95% of the time. Its just a habit that I am not doing a good job of breaking. To celebrate the fact that I am almost over that horrible cold I had, I decided to bring back out my black unitard that I purchased from Dash Sportswear. I threw on Torrid’s boyfriend blazer and haphazardly belted it with a belt that I also got at Torrid. I was going to debut my Jil Sander pumps but in my early morning rush out the house, forgot them! So I’m back in the lace-up ankle booties that I keep under my desk at work.


As always, tons of random accessories! Since I always forget to keep my cell phone charged, I made myself purchase a watch. It only took me a month to actually set it haha!
People always ask if I feel self-conscious wearing a unitard. The answer is always no. Never. Its so comfortable and you can always smooth out any lump or bump with some Spanx. If you got it, don’t be afraid to flaunt it. I can’t wait to pair it with that sequin blazer from Yours!
unitard - dash sportswear
belt/blazer - torrid
rings - torrid & trendtogo.com
booties - amiclubwear.com
necklace - f21  
earrings - beauty supply

blog comments powered by Disqus