| View Comments ]

One thing that I’ve learned since starting this blog is to always keep an open eye. To never discount the plus stores that I never shopped at. I’m glad I’ve adapted that philosphy because lately I’ve been pleasantly surprised by some of the offerings of stores I’d never ever check out. Case in point, I spent $180 at Lane Bryant a few days ago. Unheard of!


This post showcases the items that are on my wishlist but you probably won’t believe what stores they’re from. I didn’t believe it at first either.


Kenneth Cole Belted Leather Vest | Semantiks Bioled Wool Jacket

Jessica London Studded Leather Vest | Ashley Stewart Ruched Bomber Jacket

Apple Bottoms Sequin Tunic Dress | Jessica London Faux Fur Vest

Jessica London Allover Lace Dress | Avenue Ruffle Tiered Dress

Has this happened to you? Have you come across the most amazing piece of clothing in the most unexpected place?

blog comments powered by Disqus