| View Comments ]



The first thing a co-worker said to me this morning was ‘OMG, You’re not wearing black!’ So yeah, there you go. I decided to break my all-black streak and inject a bit of color into my wardrobe. It helps when you have an amazingly clingy bodycon dress that is smoking hot!


I originally was going to pair it with a boyfriend blazer but I changed my mind at the last minute and put on this olive jacket I bought back in college. It makes the olive color in the dress stand out a bit against the red and purple. For some reason, I decided to go for a bit of drama and added my ‘funeral hat’ that I got from Torrid.


I tend to break a lot of fashion ‘rules’ and its quite fun. I like to overaccesorize and pretty much throw on any and every ring, bracelet, and necklace that I can find. And yes, I do wear 4inch hoop earrings that can double as bangles everyday. This is me. This is my style. I promise I won’t change, no matter what they say.


jacket - I.Goldberg


dress - JIBRI


belt - torrid


earrings - beauty supply


flats - target


bracelets - f21


watch - f21


rings - torrid & trendtogo.com

blog comments powered by Disqus