| View Comments ]

Photobucket


Blame it on my love of Lady Gaga and her outrageous fashion sense, but I am in dire need of a mask. Not just any mask, a feline-like mask that I can wear out to places like CVS and the local grocery store. I am just that dramatic! Ever since I spotted the Luella cat mask, I have been searching for a good quality knockoff with no luck. I also noticed masks of all kinds have been spotted on the runway from Erin Fetherston to Gaultier to McQueen. I’m thinking, I seriously need to get in on this!


What I love about something as simple as a mask is that it can instantly add a playful yet dramatic feel to your outfit. Let’s be honest, masks aren’t for the wallflowers, they’re for people who like to make statements and get attention, which is perfect for me. While reading one of my favorite fashion blogs, Kingdom of Style, Queen Michelle recently got her hands on an amazing leather cat mask handmade by an Etsy seller for $40! My two-year search will now end on a good note and I will be able to thoroughly embarrass my family and friends when we go out together. Good times!


Queen Michelle


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Erin Fetherston


Photobucket


Jean-Paul Gaultier | Viktor & Rolf


PhotobucketPhotobucket


I know that masks aren’t to everyone’s taste but they’re good for the dramatics and sometimes we all need a bit more off that in our everyday fashion lives.

blog comments powered by Disqus