| View Comments ]

I admit that when it comes to accessories, I usually stick to the usual places: Forever 21, H&M, and the local beauty supply store. No matter where I buy it, everyone piece of jewelry I own is oversized and gaudy. I love jewelry that make statements. The 4.5 inch hoops that I wear everyday make a statement. The heels that I wear make a statement and I love it. This Spring, I have plans to expand my jewelry collection with even more attention grabbing jewels. This entry focuses on neckwear but I’ll be focusing on other statement accessories in the coming days. Below are some of my favorite pieces:


example #1: marni a/w09


Photobucket


(image from telegraph.co.uk)


example #2: burberry


Photobucket


(image from bagladytv.com)


example #3: fernanda pereira accordion necklace


Photobucket


(image from pixiemarket.com)


example 4: necklush gray jersey necklace


Photobucket


(image from etsy.com


example 5: zipper necklace from trashion


Photobucket


(modeled on susie bubble. taken from style bubble)

blog comments powered by Disqus